2 used from $229.99
- First smartphone in the US to feature 5.7" QHD Plus FullVision display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- Wide-angle cameras: Dual 13 MP standard-angle and wide-angle rear cameras with LED flash and wide-angle 5 MP front camera with Selfie Light
- Reliable design: IP68 dust and water resistance and passed 14 different military standard tests for durability (MIL-STD-810G certification)
- Android 7.0, fast 4G LTE speed, Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 2.35 GHz +1.6 GHz quad-core processor, 4 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal memory with the option to add up to 2 TB of microSD expandable memory, and 3,300 mAh battery with wireless charging capabilities
An Overview of the LG G6 this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
After a below average reception of the LG G5 in 2016, LG have certainly outdone themselves with the new LG G6. It is quite similar to a lot of the typical flagships you’ll see, in particular the Samsung Galaxy and Samsung Note 8, but perhaps playing it safe is a better move in the smartphone market right now. The LG G6 is a great phone, and quite a lot cheaper than a lot of other flagships. If you’re hoping to upgrade, we’re anticipating LG G6 Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals leading up to and including deals week in November 2021. We won’t know for sure about the deals until the time though, so let’s go over what makes LG G6 a good choice.
LG G6 Key Features
- Dust and Water Resistant – The LG G6 has a IP68 certification for dust and water resistance. However, unlike previous LG phones, the G6 does not have a removable battery.
- Dual Camera Setup – The G6 has 2x 13 Megapixel cameras. One is a regular lens and the other a 120 degree wide angle lens. Dual camera setups are a popular feature with flagship smartphones, they allow you to create loads of great photo effects and capture more content with each frame.
- 5MP front shooting camera – This isn’t the best quality front-facing camera out there, but it does have a wide angle as well so you can capture a bigger shot when you’re taking selfies.
- Native Google Assistant – You can ask facts, the weather and more. Because it’s deeply integrated with Google, you can ask the assistant to bring things up from your phone like calendar appointments, email details and more.
- 3,000mAh Battery – an improvement on its predecessor! Check out this YouTube test.
- Wireless Charging – The G6 charges on a charging dock, even when wet! This is only supported for US customers at the time of writing.
- 5.7″ Display – The LG G6 has a 16:9 aspect ratio which is fairly uncommon in smartphones, but we think the dimensions are great for watching videos and movies. Although, the downside is that not all apps are compatible with this aspect ratio, so you may have to adjust it in the settings of the smartphone.
LG G6 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deal News
We think this is one of the best smartphones that LG has released in a long time, but matching up against competition like Samsung, Google and Apple is no small task. Though the LG G6 is a great phone with some awesome features, there are a couple of areas where it falls short, like not having the Snapdragon 835 chip for example. LG will likely want to compete with a price point to try and sell some of these phones this fall, so it could be worth holding off for the potential LG G6 Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.