Black Friday and Cyber Monday LG V30 Smartphone Overview
There are a lot of smartphones to choose from if you’re looking to upgrade later this 2021. There are the more obvious flagships like the Samsung Note 8, Samsung Galaxy, iPhone, and Huawei Mate 10. The list seems to go on and on this year! But, there is a dark horse in the market, the LG V30. There are some awesome features of the V30 which we’ll get onto shortly. LG’s flagship is scheduled to be released around October time in the US, and with the amount of competition in the smartphone market this year, we’re predicting LG V30 Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals as LG try and increase their share of the smartphone market.
LG V30 Key Features
The LG V30 specification comes close to many other flagships, with a few special features of their own.
- Water resistance – a seemingly standard feature on modern flagships, it’s good to know your phone can survive an accidental dip.
- Snapdragon 835 processor
- Large 6″ narrow bezel display – the beautiful display stretches edge to edge.
- Dual cameras – the camera was a feature on this phone which we really loved. It seems as though this is the feature LG is betting on to set it apart from other flagships on the market, mostly to do with software. For example, there are cool extras like the slow zoom which zooms in like a movie. There are great wide-angle shots and additional cinematic modes. Manual settings can be imported to the phone so you can get shortcuts to taking specifically tuned shots.
- Voice and facial recognition – it seems as though there might be some competition here with the likes of Apple. Which software is better remains to be seen.
LG V30 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
Some feel that the price of the LG V30 is a bit high right now. It does seem like flagship smartphone pricing is on the rise in 2021. We don’t know yet, but we’re hoping to see Black Friday deals on the LG V30 and will list them as we find them. Keep an eye out for discounts, and drop a comment below if you find a good deal during deals week.
7 used from $89.00
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does (and the NANO Sim card is enclosed) Being that this device is only good for the T-Mobile Network it will not work on other Networks Until the device is used for 2 years on the T-Mobile Network, and at that point you may contact T-Mobile for assistance in having the device unlocked
- WHAT FREQUENCIES DOES THIS DEVICE SUPPORT: Well this device suports Multi-Band/Multi-Mode which means this device can operate on more than one band at one time and automatically detect which band is the best supported at any given time The 23 Bands supported are as folows (GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz) (WCDMA B1/B2/B4/B5) (LTE B2/B4/B5/B12/B46/B66/B71) (LTE Roaming B1/B3/B7/B20/B38/B39/B40/B41)
1 used from $110.00
- Network: GSM UNLOCKED & International (AT&T, T-Mobile, etc') (Will not work on CDMA like: Sprint, Verizon)
- 6.0" QHD+ OLED FullVision Display / Cine Effect / Screen Resolution 2880 x 1440 pixels
- 16MP + 13MP Wide Angle cameras (rear) - F/1.6 Glass Camera Lens / Point Zoom / Wide Angle Lenses / Hi-Fi Video Recording
- ROM 128GB / RAM 4GB - Expendable MicroSD up to 2TB
- Battery 3,300mAh / Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)