Philips Hue Black Friday Price Predictions
Smart lighting is becoming more competitive than ever and, although the Philips Hue range is established with a good reputation, they may offer discounts this Black Friday to tempt buyers away from other brands. But what Philips Hue Black Friday or Cyber Monday offers might be available? Our past price analysis on the range suggests there is a chance of deals on at least some products.
The Starter Kit is a great option for first timers. Though there was a discount last Black Friday on the kit, the better time to buy was actually Cyber Monday were it had 33% off in a deal. Basic light kits are also commonly discounted anywhere from 10-40% depending on the kit during other sales day, so we expect similar Philips Hue sales on Black Friday 2018 for these bulbs. The Smart Table Lamp has seen a tidy sale of 37.5% in the past too, so we think this is reason to get excited for Black Friday 2018 sales on Philips Hue Smart Lighting.
Philips Hue Smart Lighting Black Friday Buyers Guide
Philips Hue is a smart lighting system that lets you automate and customize how your lighting works. Through the Hue App you can set times, schedules, turn lights on/off and more. You can also connect smart assistants like Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant for voice control of your lighting! There are a number of different kits and accessories available. Have a read through below, so you know what to look out for if any Philips Hue Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals are released.
Philips Hue Smart Bridge
- Central Hub – The Smart Bridge is required to control Philips Hue products through the App.
- Up to 50 Lights – Supports up to 50 Philips Hue lights and up to 12 accessories.
- Wired Connection – Connects to your router via Ethernet.
- Wireless Control – Internet connectivity allows you to control your Hue lighting system through voice assistants or through the App when you are not at home.
- Customize – Through the Hue App you can also do things like set timers, alarms, schedules and automate lighting.
Philips Hue White Bulb A19 Starter Kit
- Bridge + Bulbs – Comes with the Smart Bridge plus 2 white A19 smart bulbs.
- Mood Lighting – Control ambiance with many brightness options.
Philips Hue White and Color Bulb Starter Kit
- Three Bulbs – Features 3 white and color bulbs that can be used to create a huge range of color spectrum. Can also be synced to music and movies!
- Smart Bridge – Includes smart bridge to control lighting.
Philips Hue Smart Dimmer
- Dim/Brighten Switch – Easily control the brightness of up to 10 smart bulbs with the Smart Dimmer wall switch.
- Remote – Includes remote to control same functions.
Philips Hue Smart Motion Sensor
- Motion Activated – Allows your lights to come on when you walk past the motion sensor.
- Customize Lighting – Change automatic lighting to match the time of day e.g. dimmer, soft lighting for late night.
- Save Energy – Automatically turns off lights when you leave the room to reduce electrical consumption. Also has day light sensor so can only turn lights on when needed.
Philips Hue Smart Tap Switch
- Custom Light Scenes – 4 programmable buttons allow you to activate saved light settings. Create and save your own custom light scenes, assign the buttons to Philips preset scenes or program a button to turn off all lights.
- No Batteries & Portable – Works with kinetic energy so requires no batteries or power source. Can also be slotted into fixed wall mount or carried around the home.
Are Philips Hue Black Friday & Cyber Monday Discounts Likely for 2018?
If you are looking for a way to automate your home, Philips Hue have the lighting aspect covered. Although, if you live in a large home or require a lot of lights, things could get expensive. As such, it makes sense to wait and see if there are any Philips Hue Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals for 2018 before making a purchase. You may be able to get some discounts so be sure to return here for any updates, or head to the top to see our Black Friday Philips hue price predictions.