What you need to know about the Blackberry KEYone Smartphone this Black Friday & Cyber Monday
The Blackberry brand has a reputation for business communication gear and, with all the other smartphones taking inspiration from Samsung and Apple, it’s refreshing to still see Blackberry has still kept its original style. In 2016, Blackberry had a huge Black Friday sale, so we are hoping for the same this year. So if you’re someone who misses a physical qwerty keyboard, it’s probably worth waiting until November for any Blackberry KEYone Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals. Scroll a little further for the key features.
Blackberry KEYone Features and Benefits
- Qwerty keyboard (obviously) – but it is with a twist. The keyboard is actually also a trackpad that you can scroll through your apps with, and you are able to setup your own gestures and shortcuts. For instance, you could have long press of the Y key to open the Youtube app.
- 4.5-inch touch screen – in addition to the Qwerty keyboard, it does have a sizeable touchscreen display.
- Loud speakers – the loud speakerphone is designed for group calls on speakerphone.
- Convenience key – there’s a button on the side of the KEYone called the convenience key. This key can be setup to do anything you want, for instance Google assistant, which really makes it much quicker to access. On phone calls this also doubles up as a mute switch.
- Space bar fingerprint sensor – this sounds a bit strange but it is usually fast and receptive.
- High level of email control – Blackberry has remained true to their roots and we still think this is a great device for business use. You have high control over your email, you can set different notification types and colors for different people and groups along with many other notification settings.
- Great battery life – 3505Mah battery with fast charging that Blackberry claim can charge 50% in just 36 minutes.
- Android – the latest Android nougat operating System.
- 12MP Camera – which uses the popular Sony IMX378 sensor.
- Aluminium body – the body is impact resistant, and has the classic Blackberry soft grip on the back of the handset.
Blackberry KEYone Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
This may be a comeback for Blackberry. Whilst it’s probably not going to topple Samsung or Apple this year, it’s designed to be different and stand out which we think Blackberry fans will respect. There still seems to be a demand for Qwerty keyboards in 2021 and the KeyONE proves that they can be useful. We recommend waiting for the Blackberry KEYone Black Friday deals to try and get a better price on this phone, stay tuned as they are released.