Which is the Best Juicer on Black Friday 2023?
If you’re a juice lover and you enjoy starting your morning with some nutritional goodness, then a juicer could be a great addition to your kitchen. A great way to cut down the cost of juice is to start juicing yourself! It can also be really fun experimenting with creative juice recipes in your own kitchen. We’ve compiled a list of our favorite cold-press and traditional juicers this Black Friday (November 24th). If you’re looking to buy, then we recommend waiting for juicer Black Friday deals to be released, as we are expecting to see some discounts.
Hamilton Beach 67601A Big Mouth Juice Extractor, Black
- Healthy, homemade juice in seconds- juice a variety of fruits and vegetables. Juicer is easy to assemble with extra-large pulp bin. Juice cup not included
- Extra-large 3 inch feed chute fits whole fruits and vegetables - Fit a whole apple, a peeled orange or a handful of kale. Less precutting, and more continuous juicing for fresh fruit juice, vegetable juice, or nutrient packed celery juice
Kuvings NJE-3580U Masticating Slow Juicer, Silver
- Quiet, low-speed (80 rpm) operation with a reliable 170 watt motor
- Masticating technology for higher nutritional value
- Auto-feeding design for quick and convenient operation
- 7 different nozzles for food processing versatility (juicing, mincing, grinding)
Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor
- The Breville Juice Fountain Elite lets you embrace the power of professionals; A 1000 watt motor spins up to 13,000 RPM's to give you up to 30% more juice than traditional juicers; Over 40,000 filtering pores ensure smooth and delicious results every time
Kuvings BPA-Free C7000S Whole Slow Juicer Elite, Silver
- Whole Slow Juicer: Its 60RPMs low-speed masticating technology gently squeezes the ingredients from food preserving all beneficial nutrients, prevents oxidation and allows juice to be stored up to 72 hours without degradation. Materials-Ultem, Tritan, ABS, PC
Tribest GSE-5010 Greenstar Elite Cold Press Complete Masticating Juicer, Juice Extractor with Jumbo Twin Gears, Black
- ELECTRIC JUICE EXTRACTOR: Assures higher nutritional content and freshest-tasting juices by preserving living enzymes, vitamins, and preventing nutrient degradation
- PRODUCES FRESHER JUICE: Magnetic and bioceramic technology embedded in the Jumbo Twin Gears extracts nutrient-dense juice that can be stored longer. Pocket recesses and cutting positions aid in grinding and juice extraction
Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer - Black and Chrome
- Omega Nutrition Center Juicer
- 80 RPM, single auger
Hurom Elite Slow Juicer Model HH-SBB11 Noble Silver with Cookbook
- Hurom's newest, most advanced masticating juicer utilizes the new twin-winged auger and Hurom's 2nd generation patented Slow Squeezing TechnologyTM (SST) to extract 35% more juice from your foods than with traditional high-speed juicers, leaving less and drier pulp.
Philips HR1895/74 Micro Masticating Juicer, Black
- Unique Micro Masticating technology is designed to open up the cells in your favorite ingredients and squeeze out the maximum goodness
- Slim juicer with all integrated parts - The optimized design with 11cm width allows you to keep the juicer always on your counter top, making it ready to juice at any time
Related Searches: black friday deals on juicer, juicer on sale black friday, juicer machine black friday, best juicer black friday, best juicer deals black friday, best black friday juicer deals, best black friday deals on juicers…
Before we get to Juicer Black Friday deals, Let’s Look at the Difference Between the Two Types of Juicer:
- Centrifugal Juicer – these are the classic juicers that use a fast-spinning metal blade against a mesh filter to separate the juice from the pulp. The issue is that the blade generates heat, which breaks down some of the enzymes. It also oxidizes the fruit and veg you’re juicing which means your juice can be less nutritional than the cold-pressed alternative.
- Cold press Juicer – these relatively new juicers juice fruits by crushing and pressing fruits and vegetables without additional heat. This can result in juice with more nutritional value than Centrifugal Juicers, and because there’s more pulp, you’ll have less waste and more juice!
What Type Of Juicer Should you Buy this Black Friday?
Consider a Centrifugal Juicer if:
– You’re on a budget
– You are juicing mostly for cooking, or in any situation where heat will be applied to the juice anyway.
– You aren’t too fussed about keeping the maximum nutrients.
Consider a slow press juicer if:
– You don’t mind potentially spending a bit extra on your juicer.
– You’re looking to cleanse.
– You want to juice/press nut milks, and greens.
– You want to ensure that you get the maximum nutrients from juicing.
Our Favourite Juicers this Black Friday:
- Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite
- Hamilton Beach Juice Extractor
- Tribest GSE-5010 Greenstar Elite Cold Press Complete
- Philips Micro Juicer
- Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer
- SKG Wide Chute Anti-Oxidation Slow Masticating Juicer
- Hurom Elite Slow Juicer Model HH-SBB11
- Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer
- Kuvings NJE-3580U Masticating Slow Juicer
Juicer Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals & Discounts 2023
If you’re looking for the best price, we recommend waiting until Black Friday and Cyber deals week as we are expecting Juicer Black Friday deals to be released around this time. We’ll be updating this page with any Black Friday juicer deals we come across, so bookmark this page and return nearer the time!