Which is the Best Juicer on Black Friday 2023?
If you’re a juice lover and you enjoy starting your morning with some nutritional goodness, then a juicer could be a great addition to your kitchen. A great way to cut down the cost of juice is to start juicing yourself! It can also be really fun experimenting with creative juice recipes in your own kitchen. We’ve compiled a list of our favorite cold-press and traditional juicers this Black Friday (November 24th). If you’re looking to buy, then we recommend waiting for juicer Black Friday deals to be released, as we are expecting to see some discounts.
Related Searches: black friday deals on juicer, juicer on sale black friday, juicer machine black friday, best juicer black friday, best juicer deals black friday, best black friday juicer deals, best black friday deals on juicers…
Before we get to Juicer Black Friday deals, Let’s Look at the Difference Between the Two Types of Juicer:
- Centrifugal Juicer – these are the classic juicers that use a fast-spinning metal blade against a mesh filter to separate the juice from the pulp. They are capable of extracting juice from a wide variety of fruits and vegetables, including hard and fibrous produce such as carrots and celery. The issue is that the blade generates heat, which breaks down some of the enzymes. It also oxidizes the fruit and veg you’re juicing which means your juice can be less nutritional than the cold-pressed alternative.
- Cold press Juicer – these relatively new juicers juice fruits by crushing and pressing fruits and vegetables without additional heat. This can result in juice with more nutritional value than Centrifugal Juicers, and because there’s more pulp, you’ll have less waste and more juice! In addition to being more nutrient-dense, cold press juice is also richer in flavor and can be stored for longer periods of time. Because the juice is not exposed to heat or air during processing, it is less susceptible to oxidation and spoilage.
What Type Of Juicer Should you Buy this Black Friday?
Consider a Centrifugal Juicer if:
– You’re on a budget
– You are juicing mostly for cooking, or in any situation where heat will be applied to the juice anyway.
– You aren’t too fussed about keeping the maximum nutrients.
Consider a slow press juicer if:
– You don’t mind potentially spending a bit extra on your juicer.
– You’re looking to cleanse.
– You want to juice/press nut milks, and greens.
– You want to ensure that you get the maximum nutrients from juicing.
Maybe you are interested: NutriBullet Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
Our Favourite Juicers this Black Friday:
- Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite
- Hamilton Beach Juice Extractor
- Tribest GSE-5010 Greenstar Elite Cold Press Complete
- Philips Micro Juicer
- Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer
- SKG Wide Chute Anti-Oxidation Slow Masticating Juicer
- Hurom Elite Slow Juicer Model HH-SBB11
- Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer
- Kuvings NJE-3580U Masticating Slow Juicer
Juicer Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals & Discounts 2023
If you’re looking for the best price, we recommend waiting until Black Friday and Cyber deals week as we are expecting Juicer Black Friday deals to be released around this time. We’ll be updating this page with any Black Friday juicer deals we come across, so bookmark this page and return nearer the time!