Are You in the Market for a Soundbar this Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
As TV producers have dramatically reduced the thickness of TV’s, the quality of speakers on some TV panels has also been reduced. This is a contributing reason to why soundbars have become so popular in recent years. Action movies with explosive scenes don’t feel the same through tinny speakers, no matter how good the picture quality of your TV is! Home theatre or surround sound systems can be expensive, so soundbars have become a popular solution to improving the sound quality of your TV. There are many to choose from, so we’ve compiled a list of our favorites Soundbars for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2023.
If you’re looking to upgrade your TV’s speaker quality, but you don’t have space or the funds for a fully fledged home theater system, then a soundbar could be an affordable alternative. If you’re hoping for even more affordable soundbars, then consider waiting for soundbar Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals, as we predict there could be price drops around this period.
Things to Consider when Buying a Soundbar:
Before you start looking for soundbar deals, it’s important you know what to look for as soundbars aren’t a ‘one size fits all’. We’ve put together a short buying guide with some features you may or may not be interested in when looking for a soundbar.
- Ensure your soundbar doesn’t block out your TV remote sensor – soundbars are designed to be slim and low profile, and will usually sit underneath your TV. However, if it sits too high then the soundbar might block your TV remote sensor. If the soundbar you are considering is going to sit high enough to block your TV remote sensor, make sure that it has an IR Repeater, which will allow your remote signals to pass through it.
- Size – you’ll need to make sure you have enough room for your soundbar so decide where it’s going to go (usually in front of the TV of on the shelf), but be sure to check the dimensions.
- Subwoofer – subwoofers can improve the bass, which is important to some. Most soundbars will come with a subwoofer built in, or a standalone subwoofer which needs to be plugged in. These usually sit on the floor, so think about the space you have and what is practical.
- Surround sound – some soundbars have multiple channels which can assign different sounds to different channels to create a faux-surround-sound effect. This creates an effect similar to that of 5.1-channel home theater systems.
- Connectivity – you’ll want to make sure that your soundbar can connect to all the devices you need it to. Whether it’s HDMI, aux or wireless connectivity, make sure you’re able to connect all your entertainment hubs.
- Bluetooth compatibility & listening to music – Soundbars can also be used as speakers to listen to music. If you’re a music lover, it’s worth looking for a Soundbar with Bluetooth/WiFi so you don’t have to have a wired connection to your phone or tablet.
- Do you want another remote? – if you don’t like the idea of having another remote, consider getting a soundbar which can be programmed by your TV. Many soundbars also come with their own app, which could be another solution, but you’ll want to check the app and make sure it’s compatible with your smartphone, and that it’s user friendly and easy to use.
Let’s Take a Look at our Soundbar Black Friday & Cyber Monday Favorites!
As we gear up for the holiday season, it’s prime time to keep your eyes peeled for the best deals on soundbars. With Black Friday and Cyber Monday coming up soon, now is the perfect time to start thinking about which soundbars you’d like to add to your collection. Luckily, we’ve compiled a list of our top picks to help you narrow down your choices and make the most of the biggest sales event of the year.
The Sonos Playbase is a premium soundbar with high quality sound capable of filling most rooms. With a sleek and modern design, the Playbase offers great bass and clear vocals, works with Amazon Alexa and doubles up as a WiFi speaker. That means you can use it with music apps like Spotify and Pandora. If you have other Sonos speakers, they can also be paired with the Sonos Playbase to create an awesome multi room speaker experience.
The Samsung MS750 is another soundbar which supports a multi speaker configuration. This means you can can connect the soundbar to other compatible speakers and have music playing throughout your home. This is an awesome feature, allowing for a cohesive sound experience throughout the home. Although, it’s also a solid soundbar by itself. Great bass and clear voices, coupled with Bluetooth and 4K passthrough make this a good soundbar choice this Black Friday & Cyber Monday. We’ll be keeping a close eye for Samsung MS750 Soundbar Black Friday & Cyber Monday discounts and will list any we find on this page.
Bose Solo 5
The Bose Solo 5 is a simple, compact, easy to use sound bar. The solo 5 is suprisingly affordable given some of Bose’ other high end solutions. It has solid build quality and the sound is loud and clear with crisp dialogue. We love that it can be configured to work with other Bose speakers. Although, one potential drawback is that it doesn’t have HDMI connectivity, if that’s important for you, you might want to skip the (potential) Bose Solo 5 Black Friday & Cyber Monday discounts.
The Vizio SB2920 is an affordable soundbar that offers fantastic value. The bass is impressive, and it still offers Bluetooth connectivity and brings a sound that fills a medium sized room. The Vizio SB2920 is an excellent budget option. We’re not sure if the Vizio SB2920 soundbar Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals will pop up, due to the already affordable price point, but we’ll keep an eye out and list what we find here.
Polk Magnifi Mini
The Polk Magnifi Mini manages to fit a surprising amount of sound power into a considerably small device. It’s a good choice if you need to fit your soundbar into a small space, but you still want a decent sound quality. It comes with Google Cast support and can work as a music speaker.
JBL Cinema 450
The Sony HT-NT5 soundbar is packed with many features that audio geeks will love. It might not the cheapest soundbar out there so we recommend waiting for HT-NT5 Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals. If playing highly detailed 24-bit digital audio is important to you, the Sony HT-NT5 could be a great choice.
The Razer Leviathan is a compact soundbar which packs a punch. This soundbar is targeted towards gamers. As such, is designed to bring out fine sound details in the gaming experience. If you’re upgrading your gaming sound, have you thought about upgrading your Razer gaming laptop as well?
Will there be Black Friday Sound Bar deals or Cyber Monday Deals?
We are hoping to see soundbar deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday on popular models. Any soundbar Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals we come across we’ll be listing on this page, so check back for updates! If you find a soundbar deal which you’d like to share, please leave us a link in the comments!