13 used from $293.27
- Listen to music, TV, movies, podcasts, radio, audiobooks and video games. Experience rich, detailed sound that fills the entire room.
- Thoughtfully designed for your home. Place on your TV stand or wall mount.
- Ask Alexa to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn and SiriusXM. Listen to hundreds of other streaming services with the Sonos app.
- Add the latest Alexa-enabled video streaming device such as Fire TV for remote-free control. Find, start and manage shows and movies just by asking.
Will the Sonos Beam Soundbar be on sale during Black Friday this year?
Black Friday 2020 is on the horizon and people are already scanning the web for the latest deals on this year’s hit products. Since the Sonos Beam was released in 2020, our analysts don’t have much previous price history to analyze and predict sales and discounts. Because of this, we can’t know for sure whether there will be any Sonos Beam Soundbar Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals.
However, looking at previous years, we are able to make some predictions based on previous models. Our team do think that Sonos Beam Soundbar Black Friday deals are a strong possibility given previous discounts during the period on Sonos soundbars. Skip to the bottom of the page for our Sonos Beam Black Friday Price predictions, or continue reading for our review and why we think this is one of the best soundbars this Black Friday.
The Sonos Beam is the 2018 release by Sonos which is smaller and more affordable than many other Soundbars available in 2018. It’s released as an entry level Soundbar which is small enough for most TV’s, and comes packed with excellent features and the high quality performance that Sonos has a reputation for.
The Sonos Beam measures 65 cm x 10cm x 6.85 cm and weighs just 2.8 kg, so it’s light enough to mount easily or comfortably sit in front of smaller TV’s without standing out. It’s got the sleek rounded design that’s typical of Sonos, and has touch-sensitive controls on the top for super smooth operation. Rather than the metal grill which of the Playbase, the Beam has a fabric material which goes over the speakers. The Beam also comes in either Black or White, depending on your preference.
- Smart assistant compatible – works with your chosen smart assistant. Google Assistant and Siri and Amazon Alexa.
- Works with Airplay
- Trueplay – this innovative software calibrates the sound to fill the room much like a surround sound system.
- HDMI ARC compatible.
- Wireless & Multi room compatible – so you can connect other Sonos speakers and devices.
As you might expect from Sonos, the sound quality is excellent, offering rich and deep audio which we thought only available with more expensive soundbars. This is especially impressive given the Sonos Beam’s size and weight. The advanced Trueplay technology carries the sound really well.
Sonos Beam Soundbar Black Friday Price Predictions
Last year we saw the Sonos Playbase discounted in the region of 16% during the Black Friday and Cyber Monday period which was the lowest price record we found for the year:
Because of this, our analysts do think that Sonos Beam Soundbar Black Friday deals are likely. We also believe there is a strong possibility that Cyber Monday Beam Soundbar deals could also be released on, or during deals week in 2019. Based on previous price history, we think that if you’re looking to buy Beam, it’s worth waiting a little longer to see if any Sonos Beam Black Friday deals are released as we think this will be the cheapest time to buy.
Our analysts have configured a Sonos Beam Black Friday price tracker, which monitors price movements regularly to track any discounts. We’ll be listing any Sonos Beam Soundbar Black Friday deals as we approach the deals period, and will keep the page updated with Sonos Beam Cyber Monday deals after the weekend.