Google Home Max Release
Google Home Max is the new premium Google Home Speaker. Unveiled on October 4th, 2017 along with the Google Home Mini, it’s currently available for pre-order on the Google store. The Google Home Max is essentially a bigger, higher quality version of the original Google Home, but there are several features which could really set it apart from the competition this holiday season.
Google Home Max Key Features
- Comes in two colors, Charcoal and Grey.
- Acoustically transparent fabric.
- Dual 4.5″ woofers for deep, balanced bass.
- Rigid housing to keep the audio composed.
- Custom tweeters for crystal-clear highs.
- “Smart Sound” is sound that optimizes to its surroundings.
- Room equalization adjusts the sound based on the surroundings. Giving you full, balanced audio.
- Media equalization fine-tunes based on what you’re listening to.
- Automatic software updates mean that speaker sound is always at its best.
- Works withYouTube Music, Spotify, Pandora and more.
- Stream over Wi-Fi from compatible apps on your phone or laptop, play songs right over Bluetooth®, or plug in your record player using a stereo cable.
- Place Google Home Max vertically or horizontally.
- Wirelessly pair two for room-filling stereo separation.
- Max gives you hands-free help from the Google Assistant. Ask it questions, tell it to do things and even control smart home devices.
- Max connects with other Google Home devices, Chromecast Audio and your speakers, so you can blast your tunes throughout the house.
Google Home Max Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
Google Home Max currently retails on the Google store at $$$, so it is one of the higher end smart speakers on the market. However, last year we saw the original Google Home discounted. As the Google Home Max is only currently available for pre-order and you can’t technically get your hands on it yet, we recommend waiting for Google Home Max Black Friday deals as we approach November 24th and Cyber deals week.