Interested in the new Wacom MobileStudio Pro this Black Friday & Cyber Monday? Find out more below.
Released in early October 2017, the new Wacom MobileStudio Pro are a high-end range of drawing graphics tablets built for artists, professional designers and hobbyists. If you are not familiar with the company, check out our Wacom Black Friday buyers guide. Otherwise, let’s delve right into the key features, so that you know what Wacom MobileStudio Pro Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals to look out for!
Wacom MobileStudio Pro 13 (DTHW1320)
At the lower end of the MobileStudio range is the Pro 13. As the name suggests, this is a 13.3 inch display that comes in Entry, Standard & Enhanced models, each with increasing specs and features. Let’s take a look at the Wacom MobileStudio Pro 13 key specs this Black Friday below.
- Graphics Card – All 3 feature an Intel Iris Graphics 550.
- 13″ Multi-Touch Display – Up to 4K resolution (2560 x 1440) with 96% Adobe RBG results in a rich screen and makes it easier to tell subtle differences between colors. Wacom have also added new etched glass to the MobileStudio for a more natural, paper-like feel.
- Wacom Pro Pen 2 – Features 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity and tilt-response.
- 6 ExpressKeys & Radial Menu – Increase your workflow by customizing these shortcuts.
- Storage – The Entry, Standard and Enhanced feature 128, 256 and 512 GB storage, respectively.
- Processor – An Intel Core i5 processor features in the Entry, upgraded to an i7 in the other two.
- Memory – 8GB of memory in the Entry & Standard, ramped up to 16 GB in the Enhanced model, which enables it to handle more intensive applications for 3D sculpting and painting.
- Camera – All models feature a 5 MP front and 8MP back camera. In addition, the Enhanced has 3D Intel Real Sense for scanning objects and converting them into 3D images!
Wacom MobileStudio Pro 16 (DTHW1620)
The Pro 16 are the high-end tablets in the MobileStudio range, featuring a larger display and more computing power. Additionally, it also comes in two model types: Standard and Enhanced. Here’s the major differences between the Pro 13 and MobileStudio Pro 16 this Black Friday & Cyber Monday.
- 15.6″ Display – A larger display with a higher 3840 x 2160 resolution than the Pro 13, although a lower 94% Adobe RGB.
- NVIDIA Quadro Graphics Card – The Standard features the M600M 2GB GDDR5, with the Enhanced upgraded to the M1000M 4GB GDDR5 model.
- Storage/Memory – 256GB/8GB in the Standard, increased to 512 GB/16GB in the Enhanced. Along with the graphics card, these specs enabled the Pro 16 to run demanding 3D and CAD applications.
- Processor – i5 and i7 in the Standard and Enhanced, respectively.
- Cameras – Features the same as the Pro 13, again with the Enhanced model having Intel Real Sense.
That’s just an overview of these drawing tablets, so check out the video below to see them in a little more detail. If the MobileStudio Pro was either out of your budget or simply not what you were looking for, check out some more drawing tablets this Black Friday here.
Could there be any Wacom MobileStudio Pro Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals for 2017?
The range are at the top end of the market, so some Wacom MobileStudio Pro Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals could make them that bit more affordable. Although, as this is Wacom’s new release, we aren’t expecting discounts to be huge. We could be wrong, so be sure to check back for any Black Friday & Cyber Monday MobileStudio Pro deal news we uncover!