- All in one blender and cookery
Learn more about the Thermomix this Black Friday
Thermomix is the kitchen-top cooker which handles a multitude of different cooking styles. Whether you’re steaming fish or vegetables, making cookie dough or even ice cream! Due to its large range of applications, the Thermomix is a very popular kitchen appliance. However, the appliance doesn’t come cheap! Luckily, there is financing available on the Thermomix website, but it could potentially be worth waiting for Thermomix Black Friday and Cyber deals week as a discount may be on the horizon. Stay tuned for potential deals if you are looking to get the kitchen-top cooker that many people are raving about! Read on to find out more.
What Can the Thermomix do?
The Thermomix can handle so much that it can be hard to know where to start! Not to worry though, as there are a plethora of Thermomix cooking books to give you the cooking inspiration you need, as well as many others online. The unit features a touchscreen color display and dials for programming cooking functions into the the Theromix. Find out more about what it can do below.
- Cooking – Thermomix controls temperature and keeps track of cooking time. The timer will let you know when your recipe is ready.
- Grinding & Milling – thanks to the high-quality blade, it can to grind things like coffee to a fine powder.
- Emulsifiers – just put in your ingredients, for example, for mayonnaise, and the Thermomix will handle the mixing process.
- Whisk – thanks to the whisk attachment, you can whip cream or other things like egg whites quickly and with ease.
- Steam – you can steam your vegetables or other foods within the Thermomix.
- Mix – Thermomix is a versatile and refined mixing appliance which has the capacity to prepare a wide range of foods like cake mixes, batters and spreads.
- Stirring – cook challenging recipes like risotto which would otherwise require a lot of attention to stir.
- Blending – the blending option uses the powerful blade to blend to your desired consistency.
- Chopping – you can even chop ingredients like herbs, vegetables, fruit and more. You just need to select how small you would like things chopped using the Thermomix interface and put the ingredients in the bowl.
- Knead – knead dough to the right consistency for bread, pizza and more.
- Precise heating – whether you’re melting chocolate or making a sauce, the Thermomix has precise heating to keep the heat consistent.
- Scales – the Thermomix has built-in scales, so you can measure right in the mixing bowl.
As I am sure you are aware, the Thermomix is a premium cooking device, but it is capable of functions which would often require multiple appliances. Therefore, by combining these functions into one it potentially means you don’t have to buy tons of appliances, which could save you space in the kitchen. If you want to find out more information on the Thermomix, we recommend checking out their website here.
Could there Thermomix Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals?
Whether there will be any Thermomix Black Friday deals is pretty unclear at this point, but if you plan to make a purchase it could be a good idea to hold out until November 24th. Any new information we find we will be sure to publish here, so return for updates!