What Boxing Day Intuos Drawing Tablet deals could there be?
When it comes to digital drawing and painting graphics tablets, Wacom are a house favorite. If you know what you are looking for, be sure to look out for Wacom Intuos Boxing Day & New Years deals on the model you want! If not, scroll a little further to find out what the differences are between these tablets. But what Intuos Boxing Day discounts could be up for grabs?
Well this is likely to depend on the model in question. Previous sales data suggests the Comic, Art and Photo could see discounts as high as 40%, with a lesser 20% predicted for the Draw. However, on the Pro models we are not expecting discounts much more than 5-10%. Although, this is just our prediction and anything could happen on the day!
If we discover any Wacom Intuos Boxing Day & New Years deals, we shall be publishing them here.
- What Boxing Day Intuos Drawing Tablet deals could there be?
- Find out the Differences Between the Wacom Intuos Graphics Tablets this Boxing Day & New Years
- Wacom Intuos Draw Graphics Tablet
- Wacom Intuos Art, Comic & Photo Graphics Tablet
- Wacom Intuos Pro Graphics Drawing Tablet
- Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition
- Wacom Intuos Tablet Boxing Day & New Years Deals Summary
Find out the Differences Between the Wacom Intuos Graphics Tablets this Boxing Day & New Years
Wacom graphics, drawing and painting tablets are designed for hobbyists, educators and artists. They bridge the digital and physical realms by converting your designs as you create them into a digital format. With tons of applications including re-touching photos, drawing, anime designs, electronic marking of papers by teachers, signing of electronic documents and more, there are so many uses!
There are a lot of tablets in the Intuos range, so it can be difficult to decipher the one most suitable for your needs. We have summarized the key features and differences between the tablets, so you can be sure you are buying the right Wacom Intuos Tablet this Boxing Day & New Years sales days.
Wacom Intuos Draw Graphics Tablet
The CTL490DW is Wacoms entry-level drawing tablet. Designed for beginners, this model is great for drawing and painting, but lacks some of the features and software found in higher end tablets. The CTL490DB Model above is the newer model.
- Size – At 8.25 x 6.7 inches it is relatively small. Good for limited space and portability.
- ArtRage Lite Software – Free software for drawing and sketching.
- Pressure-Sensitive Pen – Line thickness or opacity changes in response to pressure. You can also get other effects with software. The pen is also battery free!
- Intuitive Controls – 4 customizable buttons let you create short cuts like copy and paste, zoom and undo.
- Easy Setup – Simply connect to PC/Mac via USB, install driver, download your software and begin creating!
Think this tablet is right for your needs? Keep a look out for Wacom Intuos Draw CTL490DW Boxing Day & New Years deals for 2017, so you can hopefully get a better price.
Wacom Intuos Art, Comic & Photo Graphics Tablet
These editions are slightly more high-end than the CTL490DW, but the tablet itself is essentially the same. However, there is additional software and functionality not featured in the previous model, as well as different pens.
- Two Sizes – As well as the small size the Art, Comic and Photo come in a medium size of 10.75 x 8.5 inches. The small size is suitable for laptops and the medium for larger monitors or screens.
- Multi-Touch – Lets you use your fingers to navigate, pinch zoom and other functions. Similar to a smart phone or Apple track pad.
- Sensitive Pen – The Intuos Pen with these models is very sensitive, with 2048 pressure levels.
- Intuos Art – Comes with Corel Painter Essentials software and free online tutorials. Also compatible with all Adobe programs. Create in paint, pastels, ink, charcoal and more!
- Intuos Comic – Comes with free software including Clip Studio Paint Pro and Anime Studio, as well as online tutorials.
- Intuos Photo – Free software includes Corel AfterShot Pro and Macphun Pro package for Mac, and Corel PaintShop Pro and Corel AfterShot Pro for Windows.
The model that is most suitable for you will depend on your individual needs. We are hoping for Wacom Intuos Art, Comic & Photo Boxing Day & New Years deals to make these tablets a little more affordable. However, if you don’t want this tablet for anything of these uses then we suggest the basic Intous Draw.
Wacom Intuos Pro Graphics Drawing Tablet
The Intuos Pro is Wacoms high-end range of drawing graphics tablets. This is a high spec bit of gear suitable for experienced designers and artists. There are two models of the Pro, the older PTH451 and newer PTH860. Here’s the differences between these two, as well as between the Pro and previous models.
- 3 Sizes – Comes in small, medium and large, each of which is larger than the other Intuos ranges. These are 12.6 x 8.2, 13.2 x 8.5 and 16.8 x 11.2 inches. The new model features slimmer designs.
- Wacom Pro Pen 2 – The small size comes with the standard 2048 Grip Pen. However, the medium and large come with an incredible new Pro Pen with 8192 pressure levels for more accuracy and sensitivity. Also features side pen side switches.
- Wireless Capability – The old model and lower end Intuos models require an adapter, however the new models have built in Bluetooth.
- More Shortcut Keys – The small features 6 and the medium & large have 8 custom short cut keys.
- Touch Ring – Entirely new feature that allows you to control canvas rotation, brush size, scrolling and more.
- Premium Build Quality – It’s all aluminum, steel and glass fiber in the Pro!
To try and get this high spec gadget for a discount, be alert for any Wacom Intuos Pro Boxing Day & New Years deals that might be floating about. It’s worth keeping an eye out!
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition
The Paper Edition of the Intuos Pro is the most high-end tablet in the Intuos range. It has all the features of the Pro, but with a couple of additions.
- Paper-to-Digital – Lets you capture your pen on paper designs in real time and convert them into raster or vector files for digital editing. The tablet can also store up to 200 sketches for offline creativity.
- Accessories – Includes Wacom Finetip Pen and Detachable Paper Clip to enable you to do pen-to-paper drawings on the tablet. Also includes stylish case for accessories.
The extra investment for the Paper Edition is likely only justified if you have a specific need for these new features. If so, check for Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition Boxing Day & New Years deals to try and secure a better price!
Wacom Intuos Tablet Boxing Day & New Years Deals Summary
We hope that by reading this article you have a bit more knowledge on the Wacom Intuos range for Boxing Day & New Years shopping. If you still have some questions, let us know in the comments section below and a member of our team will get back to you!