Will there be Ecobee Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals in 2023?
If you know what ecobee are all about, you are probably wondering whether there will be any Ecobee Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals available. If there are any ecobee Black Friday discounts we predict that they will likely be greater on the older tech. In the past we have seen quite regular discounts of around 50% for the ecobee 3 model, but on the newer ecobee 3 lite model we are not expecting much more than 10% off. Past price history also suggests we could see around 15% off the ecobee 4.
We won’t know for sure until the day, so check back here for any ecobee Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2023 deals we find!
Find out the differences between Ecobee Thermostats this Black Friday & Cyber Monday
Ecobee thermostats are known for their exceptional functionality and energy-saving features. This Black Friday and Cyber Monday, consumers can expect to see various deals and discounts across the Ecobee range. However, it’s crucial to understand the differences between each device to find the best-fit product for your home.
Ecobee produce smart thermostats designed to save energy and automate how your home heating and cooling systems work. There are a number of products in the range, with differing features between them. Read on to find out a little more about Ecobee on Black Friday deals week. If you plan to purchase one, we recommend waiting it out to see if there will be any Ecobee Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals, as it could save you money!
- Learns & Adapts – Creates heating and cooling schedules based on your activity and preferences.
- Room Sensors – Room sensors allow the ecobee to collect temperature and movement data from different locations around the house. This means it can prioritize heating/cooling to help save energy e.g. turning heating down in rooms with nobody in. Includes 1 sensor, but you can add up to 32.
- Weather – Also takes into account local weather when setting temperatures.
- Alerts – Get notifications if things might not be working properly e.g. if a rooms temperature exceeds your maximum threshold.
- Voice Control – Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Apple Home Kit, so you can control ecobee with your voice through enabled devices. Also adjust your ecobee via the App on your phone, tablet or computer.
- Open API for Customization – The open API allows you to intergrate your ecobee system with other smart devices and hubs like Samsung SmartThings and Wink. You can also use IFTTT to customize and automate processes. For example, program an alert when someone changes the temperature or switch your ecobee to ‘Home’ profile as you arrive. There are tons available, check them out here!
- Touchscreen – Full color touchscreen that can display temperature, weather and more.
- Setup – In App guide to help you through setup, with free expert support also available. Although, we advise you to check your systems compatibility first with ecobee’s tool.
ecobee3 lite Thermostat
- No Sensor – Doesn’t include room sensors so loses out on the features that go with them, though it is compatible and they can be purchased separately.
- Less Compatibility – Cannot be used to control Humidifier, Dehumidifier or Ventilator.
- Budget Option – This is an entry-level option.
- Built in Amazon Alexa – Not just Alexa compatible, but has Alexa built in to allow you to use voice control with the Ecobee directly! Ask the ecobee4 to change temperatures, read the news and more simply by speaking to Alexa.
- Built in Speaker – As such, it also has a speaker so Alexa can speak back to you from the Ecobee.
- Far-Field Voice Technology – Helps the ecobee4 hear you from further away.
ecobee Room Sensor
- More Customization – More sensors means more data input for your ecobee thermostat. This means that it can provide a more customized experience for your heating system. One thermostat supports up to 32 sensors.
- Automation – Sensors can be also be integrated with other third party systems in order to further automate your home. From security to saving energy, this has tons of applications. For example, with IFTTT you can get sent a notification when motion is detected. Through Apple-Homekit you could program lights to come on when the sensor detects motion in a certain room after sundown.
There you have it folks, that’s our overview of the ecobee range! As we are sure you’ll agree, there are tons of cool features here for automating your home. If you would like to purchase one, check above for our predictions on ecobee Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals.