What Hatchimals Surprise Boxing Day & New Years Deals 2017 could we see?
The new Hatchimals Surprise is coming – the successor to the wildly popular original Hatchimals, which was one of the hottest toys of Christmas 2016. Spin Master, the company behind the hit product, have announced that Hatchimals 2.0 will be released on “Hatchimals day“. Which is October 6th just in case you didn’t know!
If last year was anything to go by, Hatchimals Surprise could be a popular to again this year. Past sales indicate there could be discounts in the region of 25-50% depending on the model. So if you missed out on getting your hands on the toy this Christmas and are hoping to get some Hatchimals Surprise Boxing Day deals, make sure you’re quick to avoid disappointment. Stocks may not last until New Years day, which could potentially result in a situation like last year where parents were buying Hatchimals for several times the RRP! So our advice is to buy Hatchimals as soon as you see a discount.
Any Hatchimal deals we find for Boxing Day 2017 and New Years Day 2018 will be posted here.
Wait, hold up a second… What are Hatchimals and where can I find the New Hatchimals Surprise on Boxing Day & New Years Sales Days?
Hatchimals are collectible eggs. Or “collegtables“, as they’ve been called. It’s all about hatching your own world of miniature adorable creatures. There is a whole experience right from the very first moment you get your Hatchible surprise, with excited children taking to Youtube to record their surprise hatch!
- Once you’ve opened the packaging (which is awesome in itself), you first have to figure out where your egg is from by matching your egg up to the families on the checklist. Knowing the family of your egg before you hatch is really important, just in case you already have all the eggs in that family. If you do, you can trade with friends!
- Now, the exciting bit – you are now ready to hatch! To begin hatching, you need to rub the heart on the front of the egg and warm it up. You can rub it on the palm of your hand too, whatever feels right!
- As you warm it up, you’ll see the pink change to pink! The pink means it’s ready to hatch. Now you just need to peel away the shell and out comes the new Hatchimal surprise… So cute! You can peel all the way back and use the eggshell as a nest:
- Now you can search on http://www.hatchimals.com/collect to find your hatchimals name!
- There are over 70 Hatchimals Surprise eggs to collect in season 1, some rarer than others so now the search starts to complete your whole family!
Ok, Where can I buy the new Hatchimals Surprise and can I get Hatchimals Surprise Black Friday deals?
It’s a question we’ve heard a lot already and we don’t want you to miss out on the Hatchimals Surprise Black Friday Deals. If discounts are released, be quick because stocks could run out very quickly!