TomTom Watch Black Friday & Cyber Monday Guide
TomTom are a company that produces a range of navigational, mapping and electronics products. Their GPS devices for motorists saw them catapulted into the limelight back in ’04, but they now have a range of other products including the TomTom Bandit action cam and fitness GPS watches. Here are some of the things you may want to think about when looking out for TomTom GPS watch Black Friday deals during 2019.[wpsm_titlebox title=”TomTom Watch Black Friday Buyers Guide” style=”4″]
- Battery Life – A feature that tends to vary depending on the watch mode or features enabled e.g. smartwatch, activity tracking, GPS, Bluetooth, GPS + Bluetooth.
- Heart Rate Monitor – Does it have a built-in wrist based HR monitor?
- Accessories – Are there any included or is it compatible with extras? E.g. external heart rate monitor, Bluetooth headphones.
- Fitness Tracking – What metrics does it track? e.g. time, distance, pace, calories, sleep etc. Can it estimate fitness indicators like fitness age and VO2 max?
- Training Modes – What training modes does it have?
- Sports Modes – What sports modes does it feature? E.g. run, bike, gym, swim, treadmill, trail-running, hiking, skiing, snowboarding etc.
- Music Player – Some models have a built-in music player.
- Smartphone Notifications – Can it connect to your smartphone to enable notifications on the watch face?
- TomTom Sports App – Some models are compatible with the App, where you can view, track and analyze your activities.
This is only an overview of some key points to look out for and we recommend to read up fully whenever you make a purchase. Check out a comparison of some of the key specs of the Runner, Cardio and Adventurer TomTom watches this Black Friday below.
TomTom Runner Watch
TomTom Runner 3
TomTom Spark Watch
TomTom Spark Cardio
TomTom Spark 3 Watch
TomTom Adventurer Watch
TomTom GPS Fitness Watch Summary
|Model||Battery Life*||Screen Size||Resolution||Water Rating||Built-in HR Monitor|
|Runner||Up to 10 hours (GPS Mode)||22 x 25 mm||144 x 168||5 ATM|
|Runner 3||Up to 11 hours (GPS Mode)||22 x 25 mm||144 x 168||5 ATM|
|Spark||Up to 11 hours (GPS Mode)||22 x 25 mm||144 x 168||5 ATM|
|Spark Cardio||Up to 11 hours (GPS Mode)||22 x 25 mm||144 x 168||5 ATM||✓|
|Spark 3||Up to 11 hours (GPS Mode)||22 x 25 mm||144 x 168||5 ATM|
|Adventurer||Up to 11 hours (GPS Mode)||22 x 25 mm||144 x 168||5 ATM||✓|
*This is the battery life TomTom state on their website for GPS mode only. Please be aware that usage may vary in practice, as well as in other watch modes.
Could there be any Black Friday & Cyber Monday TomTom Watch Deals for 2019?
These watches have some pretty cool features, so it would be nice if there were some TomTom watch Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals to make them a little more affordable! But how likely is it that discounts will be available? Well, TomTom face pretty fierce competition from the likes of Garmin and Fitbit, so some sales could be a good way to win over consumers. We predict Black Friday TomTom fitness tracker deals could see the price fall up to 40%, depending on the model. Any TomTom watch deals we find on Black Friday 2019 we will post here, so return at the end of November.