Are you in the market for a new fitness tracker? Have you been eyeing Garmin’s Vivosport but have been biding your time until the best possible deal comes along? If so, now is the time to take advantage of some amazing Black Friday deals on this popular fitness watch. With superior activity tracking capabilities and a sleek look, plus smartwatch features like contactless payments, this has become one of Garmin’s most popular models – and it can be all yours at an unbeatable price if you act fast. Keep reading to learn more about what makes the Vivosport stand out from its competitors, as well as special offers you won’t want to miss!
Discover the new Garmin Vivosport this Black Friday & Cyber Monday
Released in the final quarter of last year, the vivosport is a new smartwatch fitness tracker from Garmin. Design wise, it is quite similar to the vivosmart, but with updated features found in some of the newer Garmin ranges. If you are interested in purchasing the Garmin vivosport on Black Friday, check out the key points below. Be sure to keep an eye out for any Black Friday & Cyber Monday vivoport deals for 2023, there could be discounts available!
Read more: Deep Fryer Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
- Design – Thin and lightweight, weighing just 24.1 g and 27 g for the small/medium and large models, respectively. Has a silicone buckle-type strap.
- Display – 9.7 mm x 19.3 mm color touchscreen, with bright display to help keep it visible in high light. Can show time of day, smart notifications and date, as well as fitness metrics like distance, time and speed or pace.
- Waterproof – Up to 5 ATM.
- Battery Life – Garmin claim it will last up to 8 hours in GPS mode and up to 7 days in smartwatch mode.
- Smart Notifications – Connect to your smartphone to get notifications for calls, texts, emails and more to your vivosport. You can also use it to find your phone!
- Garmin Connect – Free App from Garmin to view reports and take an in-depth look at your activity, stress and sleep data.
- Heart Rate Monitor – Features a wrist-based HR sensor, which improves the accuracy of calorie burn data gathered. Also enables the vivosport to estimate VO2 max and fitness age – two fitness indicators.
- GPS – Designed to help improve accuracy when tracking outdoor activities.
- Stress & Sleep Monitoring – The HR sensor can also monitor your heart rate variability to give an estimate of your stress levels, as well as track your sleep quality and give a report in the App.
- Sports Modes – Sports profiles include running, cycling and cardio.
Vivosport Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deal Predictions: What Discounts Might We See?
The vivosport was released toward the end of 2019, not long before Black Friday. As this is such a new release, we do not think there will be massive vivosport Black Friday discounts this year. We are predicting the larger price drops to be focused on some of Garmin’s older fitness tracker models. However, this is only a prediction and we could be wrong, so be sure to return here for Garmin vivosport Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal news for 2023.
We’ve shared all of the details we know about Garmin Vivosport Black Friday deals. If you’re looking for the perfect gift for an active friend or family member, they are sure to love these fitness-tracking devices. Visit our website or shop the sales at your favorite retailer to get a great deal on the best gadgets and gear available this holiday season. With all of the Garmin Vivosport Black Friday deals out there, it’s an incredible opportunity to save money while giving someone you love the gift that keeps on giving – improved fitness health and well-being. Don’t wait until these Black Friday offers are gone – make sure to take advantage of them while you still can!