What we are expecting for Nvidia Shield Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2017
So you’ve read about the Shield below and realized this is the streaming device for you, but when should you buy? What price should you expect to pay?
As this model was released in 2017, you should not expect the Nvidia Shield Black Friday & Cyber Monday discounts to be that hefty. This is because it features newer tech that is often expensive to produce. Although, its possible there will be some kind of sale. We recommend to buy the Shield as soon as you see a discount to avoid disappointment, as stocks may not last in the Black Friday frenzy. We keep this page updated with any news we find on Black Friday & Cyber Monday Nvidia Shield deals, so make sure to check back for updates!
Learn more about Nvidia Shield this Black Friday & Cyber Monday
With the launch of the Amazon Fire Stick, Google Chromecast and Roku Devices, TV streaming devices have become more popular than ever. These devices enable you to stream content from popular apps and channels. The Nvidia Shield is a little more than that, it’s a powerful streaming & gaming device packed into one! The Shield is a high-end device, so we can’t blame you for wanting some Nvidia Shield Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals for 2017. First, here’s the key specs.
- Stream in 4K HDR – Stream films, shows and games in super high quality. You can also stream in 1080p.
- Super Fast – From streaming to the sleek UI, everything on this device operates so quickly and smoothly. It just works!
- Google Voice Search Technology – The controller and remote are both fitted with Google’s voice search technology. Just speak what film, game or show you want to watch and the Shield searches through loads of apps to find what you’re looking for!
- Game Streaming – Stream AAA rated PC games in 4K HDR to your TV via GameStream. You also have access to exclusive Android games only available on Shield, as well as being able to stream your own PC library direct from your machine.
- Controller Mapping – In-built software automatically maps controls for a transition from PC based games to the console.
- Connect Controllers from other Devices – This awesome feature lets you connect other controllers, such as the Xbox One S, by simply adding it as a Bluetooth device.
- Compatible with many Apps – Access to popular apps like Spotify, Netflix, Amazon, Pandora, Plex, Kodi and YouTube, plus many more.
- 16 GB Internal Storage – Should you want to store files on the device, it has in built storage. Unfortunately, there is no SD card slot on the basic model to expand the storage, but you can connect external memory via USB. The SD card slot is available in the pro model.
- Great Support – If you have any issues the online support and customer service are excellent. If you purchase a Nvidia Shield on Black Friday or Cyber Monday and it has faulty hardware, be sure to contact Nvidia and request a replacement.