As temperatures start to drop and the winter months come into full swing, now is the time to make sure you’re prepared with a reliable space heater. With Black Friday quickly approaching, there are some amazing deals on space heaters out there. Whether you need a new small cozy option for your bedroom or an industrial-grade one for large spaces, we’ve got all the details on which ones are worth investing in this season. Keep reading to discover our top picks from some of the best space heater Black Friday deals around!
Space Heater Black Friday Buying Guide
We all want to stay warm when it’s cold outside so let’s have a look at choosing a heater that’s right for you as we approach the winter season. There are a number of things to consider when buying a space heater, so let’s go through the main types of heater so that you know what space heater Black Friday deals to look for in November. If we come across any space heater Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals, we will be listing them here.
1. Consider how bigger space you need to heat:
- Electric heaters
Great for smaller rooms, they’re also usually cheaper.
- Gas Heaters
Better for heating larger spaces as they heat the room quickly and cost-effectively. Usually a bit more expensive to buy, but it will help reduce ongoing heating costs.
2. You need to look at the type of heater:
To fully understand the efficiency and effectiveness of a heater, it is crucial to take a closer inspection of the type of heater being used. There are various types of heaters available on the market, each with its unique set of advantages and disadvantages.
- Redial heaters
These heaters have a ceramic quartz element which quickly heats up the person sitting in front of it, instead of the whole room. They are usually cheaper, but the element gets hot so you need to watch out for pets and children.
- Convection heaters
Convection heaters have an electric heating element. Most convection heaters have a fan which circulates to heat the room faster. Hot air rises, so convection heaters work best in rooms with normal height ceilings.
- Panel heater
A panel heater is a thin, flat convection heater which is usually light and easily moved from room to room. They can also be wall mounted if you want to save space. They are usually slightly more expensive option but they should heat the room quickly and evenly.
- Oil column heaters
These heaters can take a little longer to heat rooms than fan assisted heaters, so they’re better for heating over longer periods like in a bedroom overnight. Their surface doesn’t get as hot as radial heaters, so they’re likely a safer option for families with kids of pets.
- Fan heaters
Fan heaters are likely the smallest, most portable type of electric heater. They should heat up the room faster than an oil heater, but they do make some noise and won’t be the most efficient over long periods of time.
There are 2 types of gas heater, flued and unflued.
- Unflued gas heaters
Unflued gas heaters give you pretty much instant heat. They’re very efficient and don’t need to be installed. You can move them around from room to room. These heaters do produce emissions so care needs to be taken in small or poorly ventilated rooms. They are likely not the best option for people with asthma, allergies or respiratory issues. Unflued gas heaters are usually more expensive to buy but often have lower running costs than electric heaters, so paying more upfront can save you more in the long run.
- Flued gas heaters
Flued gas heaters carry the emissions outside via a pipe and they’re an efficient way to heat larger rooms. For safety reasons, you need to have a flued gas heater installed professionally.
Read more: Water Dispenser Black Friday & Cyber Monday
Please see the list below for more detailed information about the products.
- SPACE HEATER – The Honeywell HCE100B HeatBud Ceramic Space Heater is specially designed for personal warmth, making it the perfect choice for home, school or the office. This small heater features two low wattage heat settings and easy one button controls.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT HEAT: The UberHeat Ceramic Heater offers powerful, 1500 watt heat in a compact, modern design. The Low setting does not require as much electricity to operate, so it is more energy efficient and a better option for saving energy.Voltage: 100120.0volts
- ☀️FLEXIBLE HEAT SETTINGS: With its 1200 Watt power and two heat output settings, this compact fireplace heater is designed to provide efficient warmth and effective air circulation in medium-sized rooms. Whether you prefer a gentle warmth or a higher heat output, you can easily adjust the settings to create a cozy and comfortable environment that suits your needs. Experience the versatility of this mini fireplace heater as it brings warmth and ambiance to your living space.
- Sold as 1 Each.
- Modern design mesh grill ceramic heater.
- Automatic thermostat control switch.
- Dimensions: 12"H x 10"W x 8"D.
- Tip-over safety switch.
- SPACE HEATER – The HCE322V Digital Ceramic Tower Heater provides powerful, 1500W whole room heat in any space. This tower heater features easy to use controls with two heat settings, a programmable thermostat and oscillation.
- ✅【2 QUIET HEAT SETTINGS】This tabletop electric space heater features easy-to-use manual controls with 2 quiet heat settings (high 1500 watts / low 900 watts), plus a fan only mode
- ✅【ADJUSTABLE THERMOSTAT】The adjustable thermostat maintains the temperature in your space allowing for personalized comfort
- ✅【2 QUIET SETTINGS】 This electric space heater features 2 quiet heat settings (high heat and low heat), plus an adjustable thermostat that will maintain the temperature in the room. The optional widespread oscillation feature on this heater evenly distributes warm air throughout the room.Cord Length: 6'.
- SPACE HEATER – The Honeywell HeatGenius Ceramic Heater provides 6 customized heat settings to give you control of your comfort. This personal heater features a programmable thermostat and easy to control, personalized comfort, for any room of your home..Voltage: 100120.0volts
3. Consider whether you need special features:
- Would you like to have a remote control?
- Would you like to have a thermostat so you can set a consistent temperature?
- Would you like a programmable timer to have the heater turn on or off automatically when you need it to?
You may be interested in: VTech Baby Monitors Black Friday Deals & Cyber Monday Deals
4. You need to think about safety:
- Some heaters will automatically turn themselves off if there is something wrong.
- Others have child locks to enhance your home safety
We hope this guide has helped you make an informed decision about the best heater this Black Friday.
What to expect from Electric Heater Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
We know it’s getting cold, but if you want to get the best price possible it could be worth waiting for the space heater Black Friday deals which could be released in November. Check back this page for any news and updates we find regarding Space Heater Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals for 2023. Leave us a comment below if you have questions!
Our website is an incredible resource for Black Friday shoppers seeking the best deals on space heaters. With so many models and styles available, we will be sure to have something that fits every person’s needs, no matter what! During Black Friday, our prices are unbeatable and we are offering a range of shipping options for all orders. What’s more, you can get a fantastic discount if you combine multiple products with each other! Overall, you should be able to find a great space heater at an even better price with our amazing Black Friday deals. Visit our website today and make yourself warm this winter by taking advantage of these spectacular savings.