- Everything you need to start your smart home
- Control, automate and monitor your home from anywhere using the SmartThings app. Range 50 100 feet
- Connect compatible appliances, lights, speakers, locks, cameras, thermostats, sensors, appliances and more
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together
- Add smart devices and put your home to work. Choose from a wide range of compatible devices, including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more
Interested in Samsung Smarthings this Black Friday & Cyber Monday?
The SmartThings v2 is the second generation of SmartThings home automation hubs. The hub helps you connect all your apps and smart home devices so they can all be managed through one interface. You can purchase the SmartThings hub alone or as part of a kit which includes lighting and motion sensors. So it’s a great way to get started with home automation. To try and get a better price, stay tuned for any Samsung SmartThings 2 Black Friday deals.
In terms of compatibility, the Samsung SmartThings is one of the best. This is because it is able to connect to more devices, appliances, and apps than a lot of other home hubs on the market. For example, you could connect compatible smart thermostats, smart lighting systems and motion sensors. You could then program the whole system to work via motion, so when you enter a room after a certain time the heating and lights come on. This is just a hypothetical example, so you would need to check compatibility of all the devices, but you get the jist! You can check for compatible devices here.
Could there be any Samsung SmartThings Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals?
We are hoping for some discounts on the SmartThings Hub this Black Friday, but it will not be clear until the big deals weekend approaches. In the meantime, be sure to return here for any SmartThings Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal news for 2021.