Garmin vivoactive Black Friday & Cyber Monday Buyers Guide
The vivoactive range by Garmin is a series of smart watches designed for both style and fitness. The design and features vary quite a lot across the different models. Take a read through below, so you know what Black Friday & Cyber Monday vivoactive deals to look out for in 2019.
- Thin & Lightweight – Designed as a fitness watch, so is just 8 mm thick and weighs only 38 g (with bands). Comes in white or black.
- Sports Apps – Includes running, biking, golfing and swimming apps all built in, with GPS and activity tracking to provide workout stats such as distance, time, speed and calories. More specific stats are also available for your sport, as well as goals.
- Water Resistant – Up to 5 ATM water resistance.
- Reports – Sync with the mobile App to get post workout reports to your smart device. Add a heart rate monitor sensor for even more data.
- Touchscreen Display – Color touchscreen 1.13″ x 0.80″ display with resolution of 205 x 148. Also features sunlight-readable screen.
- Battery – Garmin state it lasts up to 3 weeks in watch & activity tracking modes and up to 10 hours with GPS activated.
- Smartphone Pairing – Enables notifications for calls, texts, emails etc.
- Customization – Add your own widgets and apps from the Connect IQ store, as well as switch up the design of the watch face.
Garmin vivoactive HR
- Elevate Heart Rate – Heart rate monitor built into the watch to measure heart rate on the wrist. Allows more accurate calorie burn data and can quantify intensity of activities.
- Move IQ – Automatically recognizes activity lasting more than 10 minutes and creates an ‘event’ in the timeline. This helps users to track their daily activities. Find out more here.
- Battery – Garmin state it lasts up to 8 days in watch/activity tracking mode and up to 13 hours with GPS.
- Sports Apps – More functionality built into the sports apps, with new Ski/Snowboard app.
Garmin vivoactive 3
- Design – Features a more traditional styled watch design with premium materials. Comes in either black and white with stainless steel hardware, or black with slate hardware.
- Display – Color 1.2 inch diameter touchscreen with Gorilla Glass, plus higher resolution of 240 x 240.
- Garmin Pay – Use the watch to pay for purchases using contactless.
- 15 Sport Apps – Features way more sport apps including all the original plus yoga, rowing, paddle boarding and more.
- Battery Life – Garmin state it lasts up to 7 days in smartwatch mode and up to 13 hours with GPS.
What Garmin Vivoactive Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 Deals might we see?
If you are looking to purchase a vivoactive, we suggest holding out until Black Friday deals week. We think it is more likely there will be better deals on some of the older vivoactive watches in the range, as Garmin will be phasing out the older tech in the near future. However, we could be wrong so be sure to check back for any vivoactive Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal news that is released in the run up.