- Who is Lumo Run for? From beginner to elite, Lumo Run is for you. A beginner looking to get inspired and educated on how to run the right way; A seasoned runner looking to run faster and farther while reducing the risk of injury; A marathoner or hardcore triathlete looking to shave critical minutes off your PR and win the next competition. Lumo Run is for you.
- Better Form, Better Results - make the most of your every mile with Lumo Run, a revolutionary running sensor and free app (iOS/iPhone only) combination to track, analyze, and improve your understanding of how you move so you can run faster and farther.
Interested in the Lumo Run this Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
The Lumo Run is a device which analyzes your form when you run. There are lots of fitness and cadence trackers out there, such as the Fitbit and devices from Garmin, but the Lumo Run is specifically designed for runners. Let’s take a look at some of the key features so that you can decide whether it’s worth waiting to see if there are any Lumo Run Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals.
Lumo Run Key Features
- Waist Band – The Lumo run sits in the waistband of your shorts and syncs data to your smartphone so you can monitor all kinds of statistics.
- The Lumo Run monitors a number of things about your stride:
- Pelvic Drop – this is how much each side of your pelvis drops one side or the other with each stride.
- Pelvic Rotation – this is how much your pelvis rotates each time you take a stride.
- Cadence – the number of steps per minute.
- Bounce – how high your steps are, so whether you lift off the floor a lot, or whether you’re braking a lot so your step is in front of your center of gravity.
- Great app diagnostics – the app has a coach built in which color codes your step, analyses where you have issues and lets you know the area which needs the most improvement.
- Audio coaching – once you’ve run the diagnostics, you can get audio tips as you run to make improvements to your issues.