- 180 Megapixel CMOS (APS C) image sensor and high performance DIGIC 4 plus Image Processor for excellent speed and quality
- ISO 100 6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for shooting from bright light to low light compatible with eye Fi cards Multimedia cards (MMC) cannot be used
- Built in Wi Fi and NFC connectivity provide easy sharing to compatible smart devices, select social media sites and the Canon Connect Station CS100 device
Looking for Canons Rebel T6 this Black Friday & Cyber Monday?
The Rebel T6 is a good choice for beginners looking to make the step up from a point-and-shoot digital camera. We are hoping there could be some Black Friday deals on the T6, so it might be worth waiting until then if you want to buy it. For now, check out some of the key features below.
Canon EOS Rebel T6 Overview
The T6 is full of features that make this camera beginner-friendly. It produces good quality images using just the basic settings, but the user interface is also simple and user friendly. For example, you can toggle on/off feature guides which give you a brief description of each mode when changing between them.
Since we have already looked at the previous model T5, we are just going to highlight the main differences between the two cameras. If you would like to see the full article on the T5, you can find it here.
- WIFI – You can now connect your camera to devices for seamless transfer of photos/videos using WIFI. You can then upload directly to Facebook or Instagram!
- Remote Shooting – The WIFI connectivity allows you to control the camera from a smart phone. This can make taking self-portraits easier.
- Faster processor – The T6 features the faster Digic 4+ processor.
- Better LCD resolution – Viewing photos & video on the camera can be clearer due to the higher res LCD.
- Image stabilization – This added feature helps to create clearer, less blurry shots.
- Heavier – The T6 comes in at 3 lbs so is heavier than the T5. However, it’s still very small and light compared to some other DSLR’s.
The Canon EOS Rebel T6 is an affordable, entry level camera that is good for beginners. However, it does lack some features found in some other cameras, such as panorama, filters or slow motion video. The T6 18 MP sensor is also several generations old, which more experienced photographers may find limiting. If you have more experience, you might be interested in the Sony a6000 mirrorless or Nikon D3400.
What about the Canon EOS Rebel T6 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals for 2021?
If you want to buy this camera, there could be some great Canon EOS Rebel T6 Black Friday deals for 2021. The fun doesn’t stop at there, Cyber Monday Canon Rebel T6 deals might also be worth taking note of. We will update this page with any news on discounts we find, so return regularly for up to date information.