What are Steam Mops, and How Do they Work?
- What are Steam Mops, and How Do they Work?
- BISSELL 1940 Powerfresh Steam Mop
- Dirt Devil Easy Steam Mop With Bonus Pads & Glide
- HAAN SI-70 Multi Multiple Purpose Floor Steamer
- Hoover TwinTank Steam Mop
- O-Cedar Microfiber Steam Mop
- Shark S3501 Steam Pocket Mop
- VonHaus 10-in-1 Upright and Handheld Steam Mop Cleaner
- Bissell Symphony All-in-One Vacuum and Steam Mop
Steam mops are designed to make it easier to clean and sanitize hard floors. Unlike regular mops that require cleaning chemicals like bleach, a steam mop uses the heat from steam to moisten the steam mop replaceable pad. The heat from the steam vapor through the pad then lifts the dirt and grime off the floor effectively, whilst disinfecting your floors with high-temperature steam. Steam mops do all without the need for potentially hazardous chemicals, so there are multiple benefits.
Steam mops are designed for floors of sealed wood, grout, ceramic tiles or linoleum. We recommend that you always check with your floor manufacturer to ensure that your floor is suitable for steam mopping.
We’ve compiled a list of our favorite steam mops this holiday season, and recommend waiting until Black Friday to get the best price. If you find a steam mop Black Friday deal worth sharing, please leave us a comment at the end of this post!
Top Best Steam Mop to Buy in Black Friday and Cyber Monday:
Related Searches: steam mop black friday deals, black friday steam mop, black friday steam mop sale, black friday deals on steam cleaners, steam mop black friday sale,
What Factors Should You Consider When Buying a Steam Mop on Black Friday?
- Steam control – different types of floors require different heat settings, for reasons such as sanitization and deep cleaning. It’s very useful – and often necessary to clean your floor properly – that your steam mop has adjustable heat control.
- Mop head Manoeuvrability – a wide-angle swivel mop head makes it much easier to reach those hard to clean areas so you can clean all the nooks and crannies.
- Continuous steam mop – a mop with continuous steam is generally easier to mop with than one that has to be pumped.
- Removable water tank – having a removable water tank makes filling up and emptying the tank much easier, so in terms of ease of use, this is a must-have.
- Heating time – most steam mops should heat up in under a minute, so that’s really what you should be looking for. You have floors to mop, you don’t want to be waiting around!
- Ready light indicator – this is convenient as it helps you know when the steam mop is ready to use.
- Empty light indicator – indicates when the tank is empty.
- Multi-purpose – a lot of steam mops are only designed to be used on hard floors, but there are some models and attachments which allow the cleaning of carpets, couches and other surfaces.
Will there be any Steam Mop Black Friday & Cyber Deals?
It’s not uncommon for steam mops to be discounted during Black Friday & Cyber deals week, so we think this will be the best time to buy. We’ll be monitoring the price and listing any steam mop Black Friday deals we come across on this page. Check back later for updates!
BISSELL 1940 Powerfresh Steam Mop
Dirt Devil Easy Steam Mop With Bonus Pads & Glide
HAAN SI-70 Multi Multiple Purpose Floor Steamer
Hoover TwinTank Steam Mop
O-Cedar Microfiber Steam Mop
VonHaus 10-in-1 Upright and Handheld Steam Mop Cleaner
Bissell Symphony All-in-One Vacuum and Steam Mop
Price History to Get Ideas (It may not be accurate):
|Price history for Bissell 1940 PowerFresh Steam Mop Hard Floor Steam Cleaner, Blue|
|Price history for Hoover Steam Mop TwinTank Steam Cleaner WH20200|
|Price history for Shark Steam Pocket Mop (S3501)|
|Price history for Shark Professional Dust, Mop, & Scrub Steam Electric Corded Pocket Mop | S3801CO|
|Price history for Bissell 1132A Symphony All-in-One Vacuum and Steam Mop (4 Mop Pads Included)|