Will there be any Mini Projector Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales or discounts in 2019?
Mini projectors, or pico projectors, are relatively new gadgets, but the technology has improved pretty quickly in the past couple of years. They are designed for portability and can enable you to watch films or display presentations on the go. As such, things like battery life, resolution and lumens are important factors to consider when buying a mini projector on Black Friday or Cyber Monday. It’s also important to consider whether it comes with a tripod or is compatible with one, as well as if it has a built-in speaker. Take a look at some options below and be sure to keep your eyes peeled for any Black Friday mini projector deals!
RIF6 Cube Pico Projector
- Built in speaker.
- Native Resolution of WVGA 854 x 480, supporting up to 1080p video input with conversion.
- 50 lumens (a measure of the brightness).
- Up to 120 inch display size.
- Connect your devices with Micro SD, MHL or HDMI, as well as audio output via 3.5 mm jack.
ASUS S1 Pocket Projector
- 6,000 mAh rechargeable battery.
- 200 lumens.
- 854 x 480 native resolution.
- Up to 100 inches display size.
- HDMI/MHL video input.
- Built in ASUS Sonic Master-enhanced speaker.
AAXA HD Mini Projector
- 720p HD native resolution (1280 x 720), supports a max of 1080p input.
- Built in speakers.
- Video input via mini HDMI, microSD, USB and composite AV, with 3.5 mm audio output.
- Max display size of 80 inches.
- 50 lumens.
AAXA LED Pico Projector
- 25 lumens.
- 960 x 540 native resolution.
- Built in speakers, as well as 3.5 mm audio output.
- Video input with mini-HDMI, Composite AV, microSD and USB readers.
- Display size up to 60 inches.
Pocket Pico Mobile Projector
- 500 lumens or 100 ASNI Lumens. What’s the difference between lumens and ANSI lumens?
- 854 x 480p native resolution, supports up to 1080p with conversion.
- Up to 120 inches display size.
- 5G WIFI & 16GB of internal storage enable streaming from the projector itself, as well as storage of media.
- Pre-loaded with popular content streaming apps including Netflix, Hulu, HBO, YouTube etc.
- Connectivity options include HDMI, WIFI, USB, Bluetooth and HDMI.
APEMAN Mini Projector
- 3400mAh battery.
- Supports HDMI and MHL input, also includes mini HDMI adapter.
- 854 x 480 resolution.
- 30 – 100 inch display size.
- Built in dual 1W speakers.
- 50-100 lumens.
WOWOTO Mini Projector
- 850 x 480 WVGA resolution, but supports up to 1080p and 3D film formats.
- 500 lumens.
- Connection options include wireless Airplay, DLNA & Mirroring, USB, microSD, HDMI and 3.5 mm audio out.
- 20 -150 inch screen size.
iCodis CB-400 Mini Projector
- 3000 lumens plus a 10,000:1 contrast ratio.
- Native resolution of 720p, supporting up to 1080p with conversion.
- 3D playback.
- Connectivity options include HDMI, dual USB, Vga, and Android TV port.
- Built in Android OS allows streaming from popular Apps.
Mini Projector Black Friday & Cyber Monday Price Predictions 2019
Looking at past price history, our analysts found mini projector Black Friday price movements of around 5 – 10%. Whilst these are modest discounts, we are hoping to see more substantial mini projector Black Friday deals in 2019.
We’ve set our price tracker and will be listing any mini projector Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales discounts we come across on this page, so check back soon for up to date price information!