- Watch as you move through the center of a scene while the ONE swoops around you, capturing every angle in up to 240 FPS.
- SmartTrack follows any subject to give you a classic-sized video where theyre always center-frame.
- Built-in 6-axis stabilization means the footage you capture on the ONE looks smooth even when life gets choppy.
- Epic shots are easy with the all-new bullet time effect.
- Go live in 360 on your favorite platform. Start a broadcast with one tap and let family and friends see life from your eyes as you live it.
What to expect for Insta360 one Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals?
As this is a new product from a start-up, it can be hard to predict whether there will be any deals on the camera. Some discounts could be a good way to break into the market, but often with start-ups supply can be limited, so they simply might not have the stock to be able to support a big sale! We can’t know for sure until nearer the time, so check back here for any deal news we find for Insta360 One Black Friday or Cyber Monday discounts.
Insta360 one Camera Overview
The Insta360 one is a new release in the 360-degree camera or VR camera market, released by Chinese startup Insta360. The camera itself is great, but it’s the extras which set this camera apart from the competition. Its clever protective case can also be used as a handle, which means that you don’t have any fingers in your footage and there’s a screw in the bottom where you can screw in a selfie stick or tripod.
The footage when filming on a selfie stick looks like you’re in a first-person video game, it’s really unique. We’re expecting this to be a popular VR camera during 2023 so, if you get a chance, be sure to grab an Insta360 one Black Friday deal if they become available because we don’t expect stocks to last long!
Just have a look at some of the cool things you can do with this camera below:
Insta360 one Key Features
- 2 x 12 Megapixel fisheye lenses – both shoot at 4k resolution at 30FPS. The photo quality turns out nicely and doesn’t have much of that fish eye distortion which you can see with some other VR cameras.
- MicroSD – there is no internal storage, so you will need to use a microSD.
- Lightning port – there is a lightning port, so you can plug it directly into your iPhone. The Android version is coming in the future.
- iPhone/iPad app – the app is great, you can do things like changing the perspective or change to the “tiny planet” mode.
- “Free capture” – this feature allows you to turn a 360 video into a 2D video, where you can manipulate the angle and framing of the shot.