Learn more about Roku Streaming Sticks this Black Friday & Cyber Monday
The Roku Streaming Stick is a device designed to plug directly into your TVs HDMI port, enabling you to stream content in up to 4K through the Roku UI. If you are interested in looking for a Roku Streaming Stick or Stick+ Black Friday deal, check out them out below.
Roku Streaming Stick
Let’s take a look at the standard option below, so you can decide whether you are interested in buying a Roku Streaming Stick this Black Friday.
- Quad Core Processor – Enables faster loading and navigation of the interface than its predecessor and some other lower end Roku devices.
- Portability – As it is a small stick about the size of stick, it is very lightweight. It also plugs directly into the HDMI port with no need for an HDMI cable, which makes it even more portable.
- Stream Popular Content in HD – Watch movies, TV shows, live sports and music from popular content providers.
- Private Listening with Mobile – This is a really cool feature that lets you plug your headphones into your smart phone and hear the audio via the Roku App.
- Updated Remote – This new remote enables you to control and navigate by voice. It can also be programmed to power up your TV or change volume on most TVs – check to ensure your TV is compatible.
- Supports 802.11ac dual-band MIMO WIFI – This technology enables faster streaming of content.
Roku Streaming Stick+
The Plus model is a premium version with some nice additional features. Let’s go through these below so you can decide whether the Roku Streaming Stick+ is right for you this Black Friday & Cyber Monday.
- Upgraded Wireless Receiver – Enables greater range than the standard model.
- Stream in 4K & HDR – One of the biggest advantages of the Plus model is that it can stream 4K and HDR content.
|Model||Upgraded Wireless Receiver||4K Streaming||Voice Control Remote|
Not what you were looking for this Black Friday? Check out more Roku devices here.
Could there be any deals on Roku Streaming Sticks this Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
The updated Roku Streaming Stick and Stick+ were only released in early October 2019, so it’s too early to tell whether there will be any Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals. Roku might want to break their new devices into the market by offering price reductions, but equally could be reluctant to discount their new tech. Return here for any Roku Streaming Stick Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal news we uncover in the run up!