- Built-in ice-crushing blender with 20V rechargeable battery for cocktails and smoothies.
- Splash-proof, and loud Bluetooth speaker for hours of music.
- 55 Quart Coolest is truly built to last, and can support over 600lb
- Extra thick insulation for up to 5 days of ice retention
- Built-in USB charger, LED lid light, bottle opener make your picnic a picnic
The Coolest Cooler is like the Swiss army knife of Coolers. Packed with gadgets and technology, it’s great for anyone who enjoys outdoor parties. While it’s probably not the cheapest cooler on the market, you might be able to get a Coolest Cooler Black Friday Deal this November.
From humble beginnings, the Coolest Cooler was a huge success from the initial Kickstarter Campaign in 2015, raising a huge $13,285,226 of backing. This makes it the second most funded Kickstarter project of all time! The company summarizes Coolest as follows:
The company summarizes Coolest as follows:
“The COOLEST is a portable party disguised as a cooler, bringing blended drinks, music and fun to any outdoor occasion.”
Key Features & What We Love About the Coolest Cooler:
- Built-in blender
Need I say more! You can make blended drinks and cocktails while you’re out having a good time at a party, event or just out entertaining friends. You’d be surprised how much use it gets!
- Bluetooth speaker
Can connect to a smartphone from up to 100 feet away.
- USB charge point
Another super handy feature the USB charge point.
- 20 Volt battery
One of the great features of The Coolest is its battery which packs a lot of power. It can last around 16 blends of the blender. You can also play music from the Bluetooth speaker and charge devices. That’s a lot of cocktails!
- 4 cup holders & 4 plates.
These are less revolutionary features but they’re so well packed into the cooler that it basically makes it like a mini picnic basket.
- Ceramic knife – Useful for cutting limes on the beach.
- Built-in bottle opener
Once again, a small feature but it goes to show that nothing was left out!
- Big wheels to prevent it getting stuck in the sand
A well thought out design which helps to stop you getting stuck in the sand.
- Led lights so you can see inside your cooler at night
This one definitely helped after a few cocktails.
The Coolest Cooler was such a huge success back in 2015 that it caused difficulties for the company to fulfill orders. Since then, it’s been taken over and is higher end than the original debut.
Don’t worry though, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are just around the corner and we are really hoping for discounts.
The Coolest Cooler is, well, cool. But, these were the possible cons we found:
- During its wildly successful Kickstarter campaign, orders took up to 2 years to fulfill which left some customers pretty angry. There are quite a lot of bad reviews as a result.
- We found it pretty expensive as far as coolers go.
- The blender only has one speed and some customers have said that it doesn’t actually blend that well.
The Coolest truly is a novel cooler, you’ll struggle to find something else quite like it. We love seeing an old product reimagined into something innovative and new. We never want to go back to old coolers!
Coolest Cooler Black Friday & Cyber Monday
If you’re seeing yourself making cocktails on the beach or entertaining friends by the pool with some tunes playing, you should consider looking out for one of the Coolest Cooler Black Friday deals. However, if you miss out there could also be some great Coolest Cooler Cyber Monday deals as well.