- Tell the whole story with the 360° camera that captures every angle in 4K brilliance and share instantly
- Capture life as it happens in stunning 4K video and 15MP photos thanks to dual 180° lenses
- Gear 360 is easy to hold and take with you, and has an IP53 water-resistant rating*
Find out more about the Samsung Gear 360 SM-R210 2019 Camera this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
This Samsung 360 camera is an update from the original Samsung Gear 360, and it greatly improves on its predecessor. However, with so many 360-degree cameras being released in 2019, could it be a good choice this Black Friday and Cyber Monday? Before you make your decision, let’s go over some key product features.
Samsung Gear 360 SM-R210 Key Features:
- 2 x 8.4MP Sensors – the sensors capture 4k at 24FPS.
- 2 195-degree cameras – the videos are stitched together, giving a near spherical video.
- Micro SD card slot – this is a big plus for the Samsung Gear 360 as with most 360 cameras in this market, you are limited to internal storage.
- USB port – for charging and data transfers to the computer.
- Great build quality – it’s ergonomic design fits well in your hand.
- Water and dust resistant – helps to prevent damage.
- Samsung App – the camera can function independently, which is great, but it functions better from the app. The app is also where you can view the content, edit or share to social media.
- It now works with iPhones, as well as Samsung phones.
- Allows external storage, though you’ll need a good microSD card.
- Battery life could be better.
- The photo stitching only works in the app or with desktop software, so its best to make sure you have a compatible smart phone.
- The image quality is okay, but there is definitely room for improvement.
In our opinion, the design hugely improved from the previous Samsung Gear 360 and we really think this is one of the best 360-degree cameras on the market for keen hobbyists. It shoots in 4k, it’s fast, the app is improved and you can live stream to Facebook and Youtube. All things considered, it’s a great way to start shooting VR content. However, 360-degree cameras are relatively new technology, so if you are looking for super crisp HD footage, this camera probably isn’t for you.
Samsung Gear 360 SM-R210 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
The Samsung Gear 360 is great value and compares well with other 360 cameras this Black Friday 2019. The best time to buy will probably be during deals week, so if you’re looking to get the best price, we recommend waiting to see if any Samsung Gear 360 Black Friday deals are released. Stay tuned by returning to this space for 350 SM-R210 Black Friday & Cyber Monday news.