Giroptic iO 360 Degree Camera Overview
The Giroptic iO is a 360-degree camera that literally fits in the palm of your hand. The device connects directly to your iPhone or iPad and you control everything from the iOs interface.
This might just be the portable, affordable 360-degree camera we’ve been waiting for! If you can hold off until later this year, we are hoping to see Giroptic Black Friday discounts.
Giroptic iO Main Features
Dual lenses – The Giroptic iO uses dual lenses to shoot video at pretty much full HD resolution, and 4k photos at near 4K resolution.
Direct share to social media – through the app, you can share to all your favourite social networks.
Live stream – in addition to sharing photos on social media, you can also do live stream videos to show people what you are doing in the moment on Facebook, Youtube or Periscope.
- Small, light and portable.
- As the aim for this product is live streaming, it doesn’t really matter that it doesn’t quite shoot in HD resolution as streaming quality is dependant on a number of factors.
- The product does one thing, and it does it really well. From the one step setup, to posting the live stream to facebook, everything is streamlined and easy to use.
- Assuming you’ve already downloaded the app, as soon as you plug in the camera, the app opens and you’re ready to go. There’s no registration, or need to connect to wifi, Bluetooth. Everything works out the box.
- As the Giroptic connects to the USB port, iPhone 7 users won’t be able to monitor audio using headphones – just another annoying thing about not having a headphone jack.
- The quality is okay for live streaming, but for video, it can be a little pixelated.
Giroptic iO Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
This is one of the easiest ways to turn your phone into a 360 camera for an affordable price. We think there could be big discounts lined up for November so stay tuned to find out the Giroptic Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.