3 used from $145.00
- 【ENOUGH RESISTANCE FOR ALL FITNESS LEVELS】- Level 1 is perfect for beginners while Level 8 will make anyone work for it. Other bikes don't come close to our max resistance. Don't waste money on a bike that will be too easy in a few months. Get a bike that can grow with you.
- 【300 POUND WEIGHT CAPACITY】- Solid steel frame has been providing safe and effective workouts for over 10 years.
- 【COMPACT & QUIET】- Perfect for smaller spaces, this exercise bike folds into a 22" x 20" footprint. So quiet, you won't disturb anyone in the room.
Thinking of getting the Exerpeutic Folding Upright Exercise Bike this Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
The Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike is a popular, entry-level bike. It has a space saving folding design, which makes it a good choice if you live in a flat or have limited room. It has some basic features that make it suitable for casual exercise, lets take a look at these below.
- Comfort. Quality materials in the moving parts of the bike allow you to pedal smoothly. Plus, the seat is very wide and well-cushioned.
- Sturdy Design. The frame supports up to 300 lbs due to heavy-duty steel tubes.
- Adjustability. The bike is fit for users ranging in height from 5’3” to 6’1”.
- Magnetic Tension System. 8 levels of resistance give a variety of difficulty.
- Space Saving Design. You can easily tuck away the bike into a closet with the folding design.
- Limited Noise Pollution. Easy to tighten screws keep the pedaling noise to a minimum.
- LCD screen provides heart rate monitor, calorie count, speed and mileage data.
The overall quality of materials and design for a budget bike are pretty good. However, there are areas where it could be improved, such as the plastic pedal straps. That said, it’s understandable that you aren’t going to get all the features of a high end bike at this price point. The Exerpeutic is suitable for casual exercise, but for more intense workouts you might want to take a look at the Sunny Health & Fitness SF-B901 Pro Indoor Bike.
Black Friday or Cyber Monday Deals on the Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike?
Everyone loves a sale, so let’s hope that Exerpeutic put out some deals on their Folding Upright Bike this Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Sometimes, products can sell out on Black Friday before we even get to Cyber Monday! For this reason, it’s worth keeping an eye on the Exerpeutic Folding Bike if you are looking for a discount as stocks may not last. If we find any useful info we will be sure to post it here!