Asus Windows Mixed Reality Headset Overview
Many people have tried Virtual Reality on a smartphone, or perhaps even with the HTC Vive or Oculus Rift, but Windows Mixed Reality platform could be what makes Virtual Reality more mainstream, and be a big factor in getting VR devices into peoples homes. There are several companies who have signed up to Microsofts Mixed Reality platform and Asus is one of them. They hope to bring affordable VR technology to the market.
Asus Windows Mixed Reality Headset Key Features
- Easy Setup – the inside out tracking system means that you don’t need additional sensors. The two video cameras work like your eyes to sense your surroundings and distance.
- 3k Resolution – and a refresh rate of 90Hz, which should hopefully help you to avoid motion sickness.
- 6 Dimensional Controllers – this allows you the freedom to immerse yourself in the Virtual Reality content.
- 3D Polygon Design – this futuristic design really makes it look different to other headsets.
- Balanced Crown Design – it first comfortably on your head and the design relieves pressure on your face. This avoids “VR face”. Weighing only 400g, it is really quite light.
- Anti-Bacterial Material – if you share the VR headset with others, you won’t want sweat to be passed around. The material is quick drying, comfortable and breathes well.
- Switch 90 Degrees – The headset can flip up and allow you to view the real world in seconds.
Asus Windows Mixed Reality Headset Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019
The Asus MR headset is expected to be released this year around the holiday season. So, we’re expecting to see the MR Headset discounted during Black Friday, and, if we’re lucky, right through to Cyber Monday and deals week. Stay tuned to find out a concrete release date. We will also list any Asus MR headset Black Friday deals we come across right here on this page.