- Recumbent stationary bike offers challenging cardiovascular workout while minimizing stress on your joints and back
- Eight-level Magnetic Tension Control System allows you to customize your ride and challenge yourself over time
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, and heart rate information
- Measures 22 by 34 by 54 inches (W x H x D) with 63-pound weight and 300-pound maximum user weight
Considering the Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent Bike this Black Friday & Cyber Monday?
The Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse has a good range of features. It’s a bike that majorly delivers when it comes to functionality and value. Let’s take a look at some of the good and bad points below, so you can be a little more informed if a Black Friday or Cyber Monday deal comes up.
- Magnetic Tension System. Featuring the same system as the Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike with Pulse, 8 levels of difficulty means there’s options for a variety of intensities.
- LCD Display. Easy to read, this display includes all the stats: distance, calories burned, time, speed, and heart rate.
- Reclining Back Rest. Allows multiple levels of recline for more comfort.
- Sturdy Design. This bike is supports up to 300lbs.
- Warranty. Exerpeutic supply a 3 year warranty on this model.
- No Programmed Routines. Whilst not essential, they can help to get more of the exercise bike.
- Seat Adjustment. 3 different knobs need to be loosened in order to adjust the seat.
- No audio speakers. Not surprising giving the price paid.
This recumbent bike is affordable exercise bike designed for those who find normal upright bikes uncomfortable. It has an adequate display screen and a magnetic tension control system. However, the lack of preset workouts are what holds this bike back. That said, we think it is still good value. Exerpeutic also offers their 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike, a stripped down, foldable recumbent bike that’s ideal for small spaces or those on a tight budget.
What about Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent Exercise Bike Black Friday 2019 Deals?
If you have decided that this is the right bike for your needs, it may be worth waiting until Black Friday or Cyber Monday to acquire the Exerpeutic 900XL. This is because there could be some discounts that allow you to get a better price. We won’t know for certain until the day, but we will keep this page updated with any new information we stumble upon regarding the Exerpeutic Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales.